Buonocore & Buonocore GBR (aloeveraonlineshop.com)
Scope of application and user The following general terms and conditions apply exclusively to the business relationship between the user and the customer in the version valid at the time of the order. By placing an order, the customer accepts the following terms and conditions. This also applies to all future business. The user does not accept any deviating terms and conditions of the customer, unless he has expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
The user of these General Terms and Conditions is:
Buonocore & Buonocore GBR, Planegger Strasse 48, 81241 München - Pasing, Germany
Buonocore & Buonocore GBR. operates an online shop for commercial purposes under the domain http://www.aloeveraonlineshop.com/ Products, mainly food supplements and cosmetics, are offered for sale on the Internet.
§ 1 Product selection & order
(1) The customer has the possibility to select and order products on the above mentioned website. (2) The customer receives a separate product description for each product on the respective website.
When an order is received in our Internet shop, the following regulations apply: The customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps
Before the binding delivery of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details, on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within 5 days, but within a maximum of two weeks.
(3) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data by e-mail. You can view the GTC at any time at https://www.aloeveraonlineshop.com/de/3-allgemeine-geschaeftsbedingungen You can view your past orders in our customer area under customer area --> your orders.
§ 2 Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The period of revocation is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must send us:
Buonocore & Buonocore GBR, Planegger Strasse 48, 81241 München - Pasing, Germany
Contact: +49 89 21542492, e-mail: email@example.com
inform us by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. You can also complete and submit the sample cancellation form or other clear declaration electronically on our website. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such revocation.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and not later than 14 days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You must return us or hand over the goods immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. Return shipping costs will be at your expense. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
§ 3 EGBGB.
Only in the case of goods that cannot be sent by parcel (e.g. bulky goods) can you also declare the througt the requesting return in text form. Timely dispatch of the goods or the request to take them back shall suffice to comply with the deadline. In any case, the return is at our expense and risk. The return or the request for return must be sent to: Buonocore & Buonocore GBR Meier-Helmbrechstrasse 10, 81377 Munich. Consequences of return In the event of an effective return, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. benefits of use) surrendered. In the event of deterioration of the goods, compensation may be demanded. This does not apply if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their examination - as it would have been possible for you in a shop, for example. You do not have to pay compensation for any deterioration caused by the intended use of the item. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 14 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of the goods or the return request, for us with the receipt. Exclusion of the right of return The right of return exists, among other things not for contracts for the delivery of goods made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which, due to their nature, are not suitable for return or could spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded, for the delivery of audio or video recordings or of software, if the data carriers supplied have been unsealed by you and for the delivery of newspapers, magazines and magazines (unless you have submitted your contract declaration for the delivery of newspapers, magazines and magazines by telephone). Special information The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods which are manufactured according to customer specifications or which are clearly tailored to personal needs or which are not suitable for return due to their nature.
§ 4 Prices
(1) The list prices at the time of ordering as shown on the Internet pages apply. (2)Buonocore & Buonocore GBR assumes the costs for packaging. (3)The prices are final prices, including statutory value added tax, plus shipping costs. With a dispatch to Germany, Austria and Switzerland the forwarding expenses amount to 7,00 EUR (incl. VAT).
§ 5 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the website are subject to change without notice. Therefore, the site operator is not obliged to perform in case of unavailability. However, a contract and thus a contractual obligation for the individual services is concluded if the site operator has confirmed the customer's order in text form. Orders are forwarded to the LR for execution by the page editor. (2) The site operator as well as LR is entitled to deliver goods of equivalent quality and price if the ordered goods are not available and the customer has agreed to this procedure in the order form.
§ 6 Execution of the contract
Order processing: Buonocore & Buonocore GBR will process orders within 48 hours and inform the customer if the desired products are available.
Delivery: As far as the ordered products are available, the further contract processing takes place through Buonocore & Buonocore GBR. As a rule, a delivery is made by a shipping service provider commissioned by us within 5-6 working days after receipt of the order.
Changes, extensions, limitations of the order: Buonocore & Buonocore GBR will answer requests from the customer in connection with orders already placed regarding changes, extensions and/or limitations of the product scope at short notice. If the customer wishes to change, extend and/or limit the product up to 5 working days before the planned delivery, Buonocore & Buonocore GBR will take this into account as far as possible.
§ 7 Terms of payment
(1) The purchase price is due immediately, unless otherwise agreed. (2) The customer is automatically in default if payment has not been made 30 days after receipt of the invoice. (3) The Purchaser shall only be entitled to set-off if its counterclaims have been legally established or if they have been acknowledged by Buonocore & Buonocore GBR. (4) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 8 Warranty
The warranty follows according to legal regulations.
§ 9 Force majeure
(1) In the event that Buonocore & Buonocore GBR is unable to provide the service due to force majeure (in particular wars, natural disasters), it shall be released from its service obligations for the duration of the hindrance. (2) If Buonocore & Buonocore GBR is unable to execute the order or deliver the goods for more than one month due to force majeure, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
§ 10 Data protection
Buonocore & Buonocore GBR will observe all data protection requirements, in particular the provisions of the Teleservices Data Protection Act. The customer receives a newsletter from the site operator by e-mail at regular intervals. The customer may terminate this service at any time.
§ 11 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of Buonocore & Buonocore GBR until full payment of the purchase price, irrespective of the expiry of the revocation period.
§ 12 Final clauses
German law applies. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
Bonocore & Buonocore GBR
Munich the 01.01.2019