Due to the current situation in the Canary Islands and forthcoming consequences for the tourism sector which has been triggered by the COVID19 pandemic that although clearly affects us all, it especially affects our employees in the Canaries. We kindly ask for your active support.
We expect that the recovery of the tourism sector in the Canary Islands will take several months (6-12) following the end of the Corona pandemic.
Therefore until normality returns we have decided to send our stock from our Fuerteventura central warehouse to Munich to make them more available to sell through the AloeVeraOnlineshop. This will enable us to create the financial reserve that we need to normalize after the end of the pandemic which will protect the tourism in the Canary Islands, our employees and enable us to restart.
We need your support for this.
1. RECOMMEND US AND OUR PRODUCTS
Share your experience with us and our products with your friends, acquaintances and the whole family. Encourage others to try and buy our products.
2. APPLY TO US IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
We invite you to use your opportunities to support us and expose us on social networks. Explain our products and help us create a following.
3. USE THE "SUPPORT" CATEGORY
All of these products have been specially delivered from Fuerteventura to improve the availability on our site - Please note that all transactions for Buonocore & Buonocore GbR are directly transferred to Luciano Fuerteventura S.L.
4. BUY A VIP CARD
100% of the proceeds from each card will go to the employees in the Canary Islands. All cards are valid until December 31, 2020!
If you can think of other ways to support us and our employees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a joint initiative of
Luciano Fuerteventura S.L.
and Buonocore & Buonocore GbR.
- ALL BRANCHES ON THE CANARY ISLANDS WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 09.05.2020!
- All online orders will continue to be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- For deliveries to e.g. Italy, Spain France, UK there may be a delay. This depends on each country and local conditions.
- Deliveries to USA / Canada / Brasil / Mexico are not possible at the moment.
- If the transport conditions for your country change, you may not be able to accept any orders during this period, depending on the country to which you want your order delivered. We also reserve the right to cancel orders at a later date.
- With some of our products, there can or will be delivery bottlenecks. Please follow these instructions to be informed
- UPDATE 26.04.2020 As currently no transports from the central warehouse in Fuerteventura to our warehouse in Munich are possible. We would like to ask you to register with your e-mail address as described above in the video description. Please note: You will receive an email as soon as the product is available again. However, we cannot guarantee that the goods are sufficient for all registered customers. (Probably deliveries will be possible again from Fuerteventura to Munich only after 01.05.2020).
- UPDATE 26.04.2020 As we only produce fresh Aloe Vera products with a best before date, and our stores in the Canary Islands are currently closed, we try to sell these stocks through our online shop, for this we need your help. We would like to ask you to tell your friends and acquaintances about your personal experience with us and our products, and to encourage them to order from our online shop.
- Due to the extremely high demand for our Aloe Vera Drink and Aloe Vera Vital Drink, we would like to point out again that Aloe Vera strengthens the immune system, but this does not mean that it protects against the Corona virus. All our products are not medicine!
- A danger of infection with packages
is almost impossible. According to experts, the coronavirus COVID 19 can only be transmitted from person to person by a so-called droplet infection.
- For further questions please contact our service team by e-mail.